17 October 2014
“Open innovations” is the largest discussion platform that successfully gathered representatives of technological and innovative companies, investors, government agencies and regulatory bodies, science and education departments.
“Open Innovations” III Moscow International Forum was held on October 14-16 on the territory of Technopolis Moscow. More than 15000 participants from 70 countries visited the forum. 490 companies from 15 countries introduced their innovative developments. Business program of the forum included more than 160 activities: panel discussions, seminars, round table conferences.
General manager of CJSC “Profotech” O.V. Rudakov made a speech on the presentation session of the forum for representatives of fuel and energy complex, the session focused on creating a list of high-tech products demanded by municipal services. The purpose of this session is to stimulate demand for innovations by municipal government agencies.
On the booth of Moscow government at the exhibition part of the forum a total solution designed by Profotech and LISIS was demonstrated, its application is automation of substations by “digitalized substation” technology.
Total solution by Profotech and LISIS allows to create an optimal structure of “Digital substation”, i.e. reliable, cost-effective, able to perform a remote control function, that will finally make a conversion to an unmanned substation possible.
Profotech and LISIS solution implementation will allow:
- to cut design, equipment, construction and operation cost of electric substations;
- to increase safety and reliability of the system;
- to reduce construction time;
- to typify design solutions and transition to module substations of high ready-to-use degree;
- to make a conversion to unmanned substations;
- to apply solution on Russian and international markets due to its full compliance with international standards.
Moscow mayor S. S. Sobyanin and president of JSC “Rosnano” A.B. Chubays visited the booth of Moscow government.